I don’t usually do this, but what can it hurt? Six resolutions for 2017:
- Return to blogging (after an epic hiatus).
- Begin learning Adobe Photoshop and learn more about Adobe Lightroom.
- Take more pictures, use what you learned in (2) and tell people about it.
- Explore more vegetarian and vegan recipes and foods.
- Engage more on social media and share what you know; in other words: connect.
- Question everything and ask your questions out loud.
One down, five to go….
From The White Album by Joan Didion:
We tell ourselves stories in order to live…. We interpret what we see, select the most workable of the multiple choices. We live entirely … by the imposition of a narrative line upon disparate images, by the “ideas” with which we have learned to freeze the shifting phantasmagoria which is our actual existence.
Or at least we do for a while….
Here’s to a time of greater focus and clarity, and with it: simplicity.
Happy New Year!